Leicester Centre for Psychodynamic Counselling are hosting an open house event to raise funds to help Kate Rose Geraghty (a pupil at the centre who within weeks of giving birth to her first child was diagnosed with cancer) to spend as long as she can with her new daughter, Ivy.
The open day will include:
- Museum exhibition outlining different theorists from Freud to the present.
- Rooms dedicated to understanding Self Care and Mental Health
- Children’s Games room where families can come together and play old fashioned board games.
- An auction of prizes donated by local businesses
- Vintage tea and cake room
All funds raised will go to the Kate’s fundraising appeal https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rebecca-storer